Monday, December 31, 2007

Update for 20071231

Current positions:
  • USDCAD: (short) profit at +226. Big candle against me today. Four tests of the fib line I have drawn show bullish support. I moved my stop to breakeven. We'll see what happens at the 23.6 fib level, and if stochs cross up 23.6.
  • AUDUSD: (long) profit at +36. Daily ST stochs are turning down, 4h stochs headed down, weekly ST stochs crossing up through the 14 period stoch. This one is still anyone's ballgame.
  • EURUSD: (long) profit at +93. More big moves against my position, but who knows, it could have been stuff because it was the last day of the year. We'll see what happens.
  • USDCHF: (short) profit at +57. Same as the rest of them really.
New positions:
  • I didn't take that JPY short because of conflicting h4 and weekly trends.
Pairs to watch:
  • GBPUSD.
  • It seems like the holidays are tricky times to trade, so I'm hoping this correction today was just that, and the positions will keep going the way they were.

No comments: