Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Update for 20080102

Current positions:
  • USDCAD: closed with +187p profit. Call me a chicken, but weekly stochs were fishnetting (short term stochs pointing down, but I don't know if that's a good thing or not yet), we had seen a bounce off of a 38.2 fib level from the latest uptrend (brown in pic), and daily stochs crossed up 23.6 level. I wish I had entered with 3 lots instead of 1. I would have taken profit with one lot and moved stop to breakeven on the other two. It looks like this might be the end of the current mini-uptrend, because of a bounce off of a fib level in the pic (green level). Finally, excuse the messy charts and the late entry (this was one of my first, check the archives).
  • AUDUSD: (long) profit sitting at +114. This is a trade I entered with 2 lots on, so I will be able to exit one at the first exit sign and then move stops to breakeven for the second. Testing breaking of some highs in early December. Short term stochs are fishnetting in themselves, but everything is still pointed up, so I'm going to stay long.
  • EURUSD: (long) profit sitting at +237. Chart is almost a mirror image of the aussie since December. ST stochs are getting a little mixed up in the rope, but I'm hanging on at least until the end of the next bar, and even then, I'll be banking one lot and moving the stop for the other two to breakeven.
  • USDCHF: (short) profit sitting at +209. This chart is seriously an inverse of the euro chart.
New positions:
  • None.
Pairs to watch:
  • Nothing really...the shorts I didn't take on GBPCHF and USDJPY looking pretty healthy though. Oh well! Maybe some kind of trend reversal going on there.
Images:

No comments: