Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Update for 20100427

What a wild ride this shit is. Two trades this morning, both losers (putting the loss streak to 5!), and then the mother of all shitty setups comes along and is a winner! Probably sounds worse than it really is, but I literally had to force myself to take that trade. My head was definitely in the dumps thinking about what could be 6 losses in a row, which never popped up in two years of backtesting.

I've been trying to look at a member suggestion of combining stochastic divergence with the pair divergence as a confluence, and so far it hasn't really tipped the hand of any short-term trades yet, as there usually isn't any stochastic divergence with them. I'm only 10 trades in though, so I'll keep an eye on it.

Down 4.2% since inception (4/19/2010).

No comments: