Friday, February 11, 2011

Update for 20110211

Ending the week on a high note! My theoretical return (taking every trade the system throws at me, even when on vacation) is currently ahead of my actual return by about 2 full wins worth. Here's why:

Yesterday I entered a few minutes late on a setup, and my stop loss was closer than it would have been had I entered at the correct time. Wouldn't you know it, price retraced to my actual stop loss before going on to what would have been the take profit level, but it wouldn't have touched the stop loss if I had entered on time! Shit happens, no big deal. This scenario has worked in my favor in the past, and I'm sure the theoretical/actual lines on the equity curve will continue to oscillate back and forth as long as I trade this system.

Up 6.4% month-to-date
Up 30.3% since inception (4/19/2010)


No comments: