Thursday, January 3, 2008

Update for 20080103

Current positions:
  • AUDUSD: (long) profit at +74. Gave up some of yesterday's gains today, and we'll have to see if stochs are all still pointing up at the end of tomorrow. If they are I'll hold on, if they aren't, I'll probably exit my whole position in this pair if it starts to go south.
  • EURUSD: (long) profit at +258. Stochs starting to consolidate, even though ST ones "broke the wall." I'm hanging on since they're all still pointing up and in overbought. Moved my SL to breakeven.
  • USDCHF: (short) profit at +281. ST stochs have converged with the 14, LT stochs look to be headed that way as well. Everything is in oversold. Might have a nice rope formed tomorrow. Moved my stop to breakeven as well on this pair.
New positions:
  • None.
Pairs to watch:
  • Pound might turn around in its pairs
  • EURCHF to go long
  • EURJPY to go long
  • USDJPY is anyone's guess

No comments: