Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Update for 20080115

Current positions
  • EURUSD: (long 2 lots) stopped out because of this huge bar today, I had trailed my stop to 1.4611, so my last two lots got stopped out there on my demo account. My plan was to just exit one lot at the next exit signal (which would have been today anyway), but obviously both got stopped out. So the question is, do I leave the stops at breakeven once I'm up a few hundred pips on a pair, or trail it? Should I trail every day? Should I trail only when it's up by 2x of what the trail is? i.e. trade is +200, move it to BE. Trade is +400, move to +200. Who knows. I'll keep an eye on it to see what would have happened to my third lot.
  • USDCHF: (short 3 lots) profit at +407. Getting close to 23.6 again!
New positions
  • None.
Pairs to watch
  • Hey there USDCAD, want to come down anytime soon?
  • Maybe EURUSD will give us another chance at the long side.
  • GBPUSD creeping back up
  • GBPCHF wut r u doin? I have no idea what to make of those charts. They make me wish I had shorted it though!

No comments: